Photographic evidence that we do stuff and things

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mama likes Drama...

So we thought yet-to-be-named Baby Girl would be here on February 24th, but it looks like she may have other plans. I began having contractions on Wednesday (2/11) and got to spend a sleepless night in Labor & Delivery. The Dr's got the contractions slowed down from every 2 minutes to just every so often with drug called Procardia. But due to a weak spot on my uterus (who knew such things could be a problem!) they are going to due an amnio on Wednesday (2/18) to make sure the baby's lungs are ready and assuming that they are, I will have a c-section on Thursday (2/19). February 19th happens to be the 10 year anniversary of when Chris & I met, so that makes it kind of fun and special. I will be 36.5 weeks at that point and the Dr.'s feel good about going ahead and delivering. They are just trying to balance when the baby is ready enough with risking more contractions on my weak uterus (which could lead to rupture). I'm on bedrest right now and not liking it one bit. I don't like making Chris do things for me, especially when he is trying to manage the 2 monkeys (G&K). Chris has been a trooper and has definitely earned dad of the year honors.

Here are a few recent pictures, and one video. Enjoy!



"Ice Day" - No school!




Yes, that is underwear on their head. Or as Kendal
calls it "her crown"

Grant, Kendal & Abby on the swing set


Just practicing before the real thing...


Kendal's Dance Camp

0 comments: